You know A good Sourcing Agent,Buying Office,or Purchasing Agent plays a very important role in doing safe and smooth business in China,especially when you’re placing a large order: Sourcing and Verifying qualified suppliers,Quality Control,Loading Process Supervision,Warehousing,Shipping Support,Business Risk Control,Legal Contract Support and After-sale service etc.
However, It is NOT easy to find a right one. If you don’t make an informed decision when selecting a buying office or purchasing agent you might end up losing a lot more than the commission or service fee.
Why You Need a Sourcing Agent?
Finding a reliable and high-quality supplier is one of the most important components in starting an import business. Your manufacturer/supplier is the lifeline of your business. They have full control of the goods you are going to sell which in turn controls how your customers will view your business.
When you buy from china, you will need a sourcing agent to help you quickly and efficiently find the high quality suppliers you need from their country.
The most important benefit you will get out of engaging the services of a sourcing agent or buyers agents is the fact that they are from the country of your prospective suppliers. They know better than you can possibly know how to deal and negotiate with these suppliers to get you a great deal. Other important benefits include:
- They can personally visit the factories and check the quality of the products.
- They can help you choose the right products and the best supplier based on your specifications.
- They negotiate prices with the supplier.
- They do quality control.
- They provide logistics and shipping support.
- They speak the same language the suppliers do and they know the culture by heart thus there are almost no communication barriers.
- They are familiar with the business landscape in their country so they know the suppliers to consider and those whom you need to stay away from.
- They are experts in what they do.
In short, with a sourcing agent you do not need to have a buying office in China to take care of all the dealings of your business. They will take care of the buying process so you can concentrate on the other aspects of your business.